Virtual: The Race to Defeat Covid-19
June 1-3. Join the World Affairs Council of India for the opening of the Atlanta Annual Global Health Summit: The Race to Beat COVID-19.
Register Here for all 3 days.
- June 1. Scenesetter. Ramana Laxminarayan, Founder OxygenForIndia
- June 1. Closing Keynote. Dame Sally Davies, UK Special Envoy for AMR + Master, Trinity College, Cambridge
- June 2. Keynote. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Director, CDC
- June 3. Keynote. Gayle Smith, Coordinator for Global COVID Response
- June 9. Noon ET. Racism: A Serious Public Health Crisis with Dr. Leandris Liburd, CDC; Linda Goler Blount, CEO, Black Women’s Health Imperative; and Dr. Georges Benjamin, Executive Director, American Public Health Association. Moderated by Helene Gayle, CEO, Chicago Community Foundation
Overview and Agenda